Association of Veterans Affairs Nurse Anesthetists
The Association of Veterans Affairs Nurse Anesthetists is the voluntary, professional organization of certified registered nurse anesthetists employed by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
When you join AVANA you will receive:
- Access to the only professional association devoted solely to VA CRNAs
- Effective representation at the federal level
- Electronic updates on issues affecting VA CRNAs
- Access to AVANA’s website www.vacrna.org and MEMBER only page
- AVANA’s Newsletter
- Discounts on our annual educational symposium
- Access to AVANA’s network of CRNAs capable of advising you regarding issues affecting your workplace
AVANA is your source for information on issues affecting VHA CRNAs
It pays to stay connected!
- Locality Pay
- Current Legislation
- Educational Offerings
- Full Practice Authority Regulation
- CRNA Qualification Standards
Join or Renew Membership Today! (CRNAs and SRNAs)
Membership Year 2017-2018
This will take you to the PAYPAL site where you can pay with PayPal or your credit card.
Retired Members Click Here $10 for yearly dues